Daft Ada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Oh no, not a bargain thread!

Bye bye, money...

I recall the Wii U bargain thread cost me a lot of money! :D

When the case prices start appearing on here I will need to lock up my wallet !!

I've got my eye on the official one. If it dips below £20 anywhere I'll be snapping that up.

As in the official carry case? Or cart cases?

Not sure if this counts as a bargain or not, but if you order the Switch console direct from Nintendo you get a 2 year warranty included for free. They still have the grey model in stock.

Nintendo Switch Console with Grey Joy-Con

I'm going to wait on the games. If the option comes to get them as digital downloads I'd much prefer that even at a slightly higher price.

I quote myself and beat myself
No need to beat yourself.
giphy.gif

You can always cancel your preorders! :p

Fair enough. Bit weird hate wise but fair enough lol. I know for me the plugs are tucked away so would never see them.

Ok well hate is a strong word, but I guess my preference would be to have a single plug for the unit without the use of an adapter.

On a side note, my 128gb SD card arrived today-nice one for the heads up on that deal.

Would imagine it is very unlikely to be less than this. Thinking hard about biting here.

For those waiting for it to be 25 or less, will the casual play element not be focused on MK or Splatoon by that point?

Well MK is obviously out the following month so wouldn't be too long to wait, but I see what you're saying.

That is a more tempting price.

I noticed Game have an offer for trading in a PS4, X1s and some other tablets getting you a Switch at half price. Not sure how that pans out compared to there normal trade in prices or whether getting them to price match CEX would be any better (Just checked CEX offer around £130 trade in for a base PS4).

I noticed Game have an offer for trading in a PS4, X1s and some other tablets getting you a Switch at half price. Not sure how that pans out compared to there normal trade in prices or whether getting them to price match CEX would be any better (Just checked CEX offer around £130 trade in for a base PS4).

It has to be the ps4 slim/xb1s

They are no longer matching CEX

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom