Swiss plan to pay basic income.

I will watch this with great interest, I expect there to be an inflationary spiral making the income worthless, and therefor meaning the income needs to be increase but as it has never been tried anywhere before it will be very interesting to view from so many perspectives.

Hope this thread goes better than the one in GC did. :)

Isn't it amazing what you can do if you have domestic and immigration policies that would have the usual suspects summoning the outrage bus if they were tried here?

Sush you, people have every right to be indignant hypocrites, especially it would seem when making comparisons with or exuding examples from fellow european countries (sometimes those are in the EU).

Isn't it amazing what you can do if you have domestic and immigration policies that would have the usual suspects summoning the outrage bus if they were tried here?
Not sure exactly what Swiss immigration policy has to do with this.!
I will however agree that, with such a small population and absolutely no colonial history, Switzerland is right to monitor and control immigration as tightly as it does.

If it had freedom of movement with 400 million other people, and were giving away a living wage without requirements ... well you can fill in the gaps.

Ahh. Now I see.!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom