• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

swift resolution required!

the rev

Standard Member
Hi folks, i have often referred to this site via google for a assistance, however i feel must ask a specific question.

i have aquired a sim2 350 from my local- and have set it up (in a manner of speaking) outside- without a remote or instructions- last night everything was fine- speakers linked- picture satisfactory. i placed some plastic sheeting over the projector last night, but today i cannot get a picture on the screen.

the obvious answer would be the glorious sunshine- but i cannot see a thing in shade, or anywhere between the two. the picture is visible behind the lamps- just not projected.... i have several hungry friends waiting for this to be sorted so i can fire up the BBQ!

HELP!!

many thanks

SteveCritten

Distinguished Member
No chance mate, I tried last week and could not see anything until about 6 inches in front of the lens and it was cloudy at 7-00o'clock at night!! So I showed it indoors and cooked the BBQ before kickoff.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom