Sweet Sundays (Free cinema tickets with 4 packs of selected chocolate)

Partridge1K

Standard Member
There's a new promotion on where if you enter 4 codes from selected packs of chocolate you can redeem a free cinema ticket to use at Cineworld, Apollo or Showcase :)

Sweet Sundays™ - Welcome

I'm not sure if this thread is in the right place or if there's a trading forum or something similar that I'm meant to use (If there is could a mod move the thread) but if anyone has no use for the codes would they be willing to PM them to me please? Thanks :)

cmdrmarc

Pretty sure these packs of sweets are currently £1 at the mo in tesco so £4 a ticket (plus the sweets) is a good deal.

romerojpg

Novice Member
£4 for all them sweets and a film is pretty amazing! how these dont sell out off shelves is beyond me!

cmdrmarc

I guess because you can only use the tickets on a Sunday, and *technically* you're limited to 2 free tickets each.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Great offer, just been to buy 8 packs from Tesco :D

Now just need to decide what to watch on Sunday - Total Recall, Keith Lemon, Bourne Legacy, The Watch, or Dark Knight Rises again?!?

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
I know this offer was a while ago but does anybody have a spare code at all please? I bought 8 packs of sweets at the time and still haven't redeemed them but 1 pack got eaten then thrown away without inputting the code!

So I am a code short for my second ticket, hopefully somebody can help

Thanks

gwyper

I know this offer was a while ago but does anybody have a spare code at all please? I bought 8 packs of sweets at the time and still haven't redeemed them but 1 pack got eaten then thrown away without inputting the code!

So I am a code short for my second ticket, hopefully somebody can help

Thanks
I have a pack of blue M&Ms tonight, so will give you the code once it's finished. No way I'm making another 3 so you are welcome to it.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
I have a pack of blue M&Ms tonight, so will give you the code once it's finished. No way I'm making another 3 so you are welcome to it.
Great, thanks very much for that

romerojpg

Novice Member
Ahh I have the same problem, have 3 and one was tossed away by a friend who cut the top off and threw the code on the bottom away!

So if anyone has a spare code I would be very happy :)

Sarah7

Promotion ends 23/12/2013 - don't forget to redeem your codes and claim your vouchers if you haven't already!

Vouchers must then be exchanged for cinema tickets by 13/01/2013.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom