Sweet on sweet spot,dcaler and pixel mapping

L

LTJ

Right, now I've had some time to play around with the card and descaler I can honestly say I'm getting the best image quality ever with from sky. My trusty old panny 100 has a new lease of life better contrast, resolution, richer colours. Just watching the Austria England game last night (just about) really shows of rgb, sweet spot, dscaler and powerstrip can do, the definition on the long overview shots were so delineated. All these combine to put me in channel hopping heaven. Even the tennis from the us open looked so vivid.
I keep gushing on about pixel mapping and sweet spot/dscaler but it's so bloody good I want others to try it., it just looks so right!

Questions, as I know some of the Plugged in tv folk frequent these forums.

The magic card, does it need a PCI slot? If so is this where it picks up the on board DVD players output and then feeds into the sweet spot via the ribbon cable provided? In addition I'm achieving pixel mapping via powerstrip. Can it be done with descaler? I don't think so, but it is mentioned on the plugged in tv web site that it can.

Anyhow all the best

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom