Swapping SR102 for another wireless router

GaryMo

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to swap the black SR102 fibre router I have for an alternative router like was possible with the standard BB router by extracting the username and password?

Id love a better WiFi range and also the ability to monitor bandwidth of particular devices if possible.

You would need a router that had a built in VDSL modem or you would need to connect the router to an Openreach fibre modem. The router would also need the ability to enter #61 into the interface.

Yes it's possible, I've just got rid of my Sr101 Sky router and replaced it with a Billion 7800dx

There's not many about that you can swap,the billions you can ,avoid the Asus 68 as it seems there's major problems with the modem,you can also add another router to the SR102 ,I,m using a TP Link archer C7 connected via the wan port to the SR102 ,for the price I don't think you will get a better AC1750 router, very simple to do ,and I max out my sky fibre line now at 75 meg via wifi,and it also has gigabit Ethernet

Hi, I really could do with some help on how to connect my new archer c7 to sky... I have been reading for 2 days and there are many different ways?
Hope you can help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom