For Trade SWAP: My Sennheiser Momentum 2 Over ear headphones

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by wazz, Sep 15, 2017.

1. wazz

wazz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have a pair of barely used sennheiser momentum mk:2 over ear wired headphones (for IOS) which have literally been used for 20-30 hours since i bought them less than a year ago. They just hurt my ears! Theyre fine for half hour or so but then my ears start aching, i have fairly big ears obviously! I'd like to swap them with a pair of wireless bose quiet comfort 25's or 35's if anyone is up for it. The momentums came out on top of nearly all the reviews i read, i just dont find them comfy! If anyone is interested gimme a shout/make me an offer

Price and currency: Bose QC25/35
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: To be decided
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. Cameron583

Cameron583

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +477
    I had a similar issue, however resolved it by adjusting the fit. Instead of making the headphones rest on your ears, make sure the weight is balanced across the headband too, so that you spread the lid evenly.

Turned them into a very comfortable pair of cans for me that I can wear on a long train journey.