Swann DVR4-1160 Set up Problems

Bibi

Standard Member
Hello all,

I have put up three Swann cameras around the outside of the house and wired all into the DVR which has a 500GB HDD. When I turned it on, it showed first all three cameras working on the monitor and I thought that was easy! but than the problem began :rolleyes:

After one hour one of the cameras could not be seen on the monitor, than after two hours another camera vanished on the monitor :eek: and now I have only one showing :(

It supposed to be a plug and play system but now I don't know what to do as I cannot even go into the setup anymore on the menu option. I did reset the whole system to factory setting, unplugged all cables and wires, etc and restarted the unit but again just one camera showing:rolleyes:

I am not a techie at all and tried to do it as per manual but something I must have done wrong. I have not even attempted to go online with the net option yet and alone thinking about it fills me with dread.

Could anyone :lease: help me by pointing out where I have gone wrong :confused:as I tried to get my female brain waves going to the maximum capacity but just cannot make sense whatelse it could be.

Please any suggestions are most welcome, thank you :)

Bibi

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom