• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Swan Lake

Made these from an origami book I got for the kids at xmas.

Taken using an old M42 manual lens. Has been cropped, exposure and saturation increased, "toy camera" effect and vignette added.

EXIF
Fujifilm X-E2 + Yashica 50mm 1:2
f/5.6
1/180s
ISO 800

Image in next post.

Last edited:

shotokan101

Banned
I like it - good composition and idea

Marika

Love the swans and surely it fits the theme. But as per usual, I prefer the other one you have in your Flickr :) For composition and depth, that is. Both lovely shots though, and you probably chose the right one for the competition!

Love the swans and surely it fits the theme. But as per usual, I prefer the other one you have in your Flickr :) For composition and depth, that is. Both lovely shots though, and you probably chose the right one for the competition!

Thanks, yeh, this one was definitely taken with the theme in mind. I think technically they're supposed to represent cranes, but swans made for a better title!

Great idea, and must have taken you some time time to make them all.

Thanks I did a few at a time over a few evenings, Probably an hour or so in total, the first one took ages but by the end I could make them pretty fast.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom