1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SW10G Projector Screen Switch problems

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by rob_talisman, Aug 20, 2005.

1. rob_talisman

rob_talisman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Wondering if anyone here can help me.

I am trying to use an SW10G Shutter Switch to control my projection screen. This way i can hide the switch in my ceiling space and have no switch in the room.

I send commands via PC for up down.

Ok now the problem. I can get the screen to fully extend and fully retract no problems. BUT i dont want it to fully extend. I know you can calibrate this switch by fully retracting the screen, then setting dial to *. Press down button to the drop i require, then let go of the button and set dials to the codes i want ie A1 and away you go. But this then drops the screen and allows the motor to run an extra 3 seconds. So i re programed it to stop point 3 secs higher than the actuall drop point, and now it extends to the drop point i want. Excellent...... no.

Now it drops to the exact drop, but when you tell it to retract it always stops 4 inches off being fully retracted. ANd i have to press the up button again to get it to fully retract (which i wont be able to do when the switch is hidden in the ceiling space.

Any help would be great.