For Sale SVS SB-1000 Gloss Black - BNIB

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Scott_Mac, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +604
    This came as part of an SVS Prime 5.1 purchase. I have however been recommended that the SB-2000 is worth the upgrade and thus am looking to sell this on to purchase the 2000.

It is brand new, has just been delivered. The purchase was from Hifix, obviously I won't be able to supply the receipt as I need it but it's clearly in warranty!

I'm asking for less than the Black Ash model, for the much nicer Piano Black finish.

I can deliver it in person if you're local-ish, otherwise if it needs to be sent via a Courier it will likely be the new year (unless someone buys it and pays before 3.30pm today....)

A review of the Sub - linked to part of the Prime 5.1 setup - SVS Prime 5.1 Speaker System Review

IMG_6802.JPG IMG_6803.JPG IMG_6804.JPG IMG_6805.JPG

Price and currency: £500
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. mrben2475

mrben2475

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +204
    Hi, I've been toying between the SB 2000 and SB 1000. I thought I'd settled on the SB 2000 to eliminate the possible thoughts of upgradeitous further down the line ..... but now i'm thinking if i can pick this up for a good price maybe i should go for it :rotfl:

I'm in Surrey J11 M25 and have the 2nd Jan off. If we were able to come to a sale agreement would meeting half way at Bicester suit.....presuming you'd also be able to make the morning/afternoon of the 2nd?

3. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +604
    All sounds great until the date of the 2nd January.... I'm back at work that day.

Not sure where my head was at, but I am still at work today, thus can actually ship it today if that helps? Or if another day to meet half way works - I'm off from tomorrow, but go back in on the 2nd.

As for the choice, everything I've read says the SB-1000 is an awesome sub... but I have a one time opportunity to get the SB-2000 now, before the wife realises what I've been spending!!!!

Thanks

Scott

4. mrben2475

mrben2475

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +204
    Will it come with a copy of the receipt?

It does have very favourable reviews. I've done extensive research between the SB-1000, SB-2000 and XTZ's ...... but opted to save for the SB-2000 in the end.

If you'd provide a copy of the receipt and we can agree to meet half way I'll take a shot at the SB-1000 for £450

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  5. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +604
    I can send a copy of the receipt that's not a problem. As you say, i've done a chunk of research too and none of them are exactly rubbish!

Given the costs of shipping (it's not light!) can we split the difference to £475 and you have a deal?

6. mrben2475

mrben2475

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +204
    I was looking to meet half way at Bicsester (e.g.) and collect at £450. I appreciate you're back at work on the 2nd but maybe we can agree on a morning between the 27th -30th? ....or an evening from the 1st?

7. Scott_Mac

Scott_Mac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +604
    Ah, sorry... me not reading things correctly.

Go on then, it's Christmas and all :D

Let's take it to PM and we can sort the finer details!

8. mrben2475

mrben2475

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +204
    Brill! Might be offline though until a little later on tonight

9. Artur R2

Artur R2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    If the deal has not gone ahead I would like first refusal please. All the best.