SVS Prime Elevation Couch Distance

caelar900

Novice Member
Ive got a pair of elevations as front heights RN. They're about 9 feet from the MLP. I'm thinking about getting two more for rears. But the couch is only about 2 feet from the back wall. Unfortunately my living room makes it impossible to do ceiling (vaulted) or side wall (open floor plan on right side) placement. Wondering if this would work or not. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rizvan

Ive got a pair of elevations as front heights RN. They're about 9 feet from the MLP. I'm thinking about getting two more for rears. But the couch is only about 2 feet from the back wall. Unfortunately my living room makes it impossible to do ceiling (vaulted) or side wall (open floor plan on right side) placement. Wondering if this would work or not. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
To get the best out of these speakers they really need to be almost right above your listening point, I went down the 5.1.2 setup and more speakers would probably muddy the effects.
51354277603_9a7069a0eb_c.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom