SVS PB12 ultra 2

Steve N

Distinguished Member
I am the new owner of one of these. (Kinza's)

Just wanted to tell everybody

:D :D :D :D :D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:D :D :D :D :D

It sounds GRRRRRRREEEAAT

AngelEyes

You loon, your neighbours will hate you forever :D

Enjoy, I'm very jealous :thumbsup:

bob1

That must mean i hate the lot of you. :rolleyes: :D
Enjoy the sub. :smashin:

Timbo21

AngelEyes said:
You loon, your neighbours will hate you forever :D

Enjoy, I'm very jealous :thumbsup:
Just go and get the B12 plus 4 :eek: :)

Andywilliams

kinza said:
:( :( :( :( I aint got no sub now :( :( :( :(
Anyone selling a smaller svs?? :lease:

:thumbsup: Enjoy it steve ;)
Kinza.
Rick if you can afford it the new pardigm reference servo 15 can be had for around £1600 in maple 1200 watt rms (sealed unit) very nice subwoofer and quite compact(51x46x55cm) compaired to the ultra..

R

recruit

gonzo said:
Rick if you can afford it the new pardigm reference servo 15 can be had for around £1600 in maple 1200 watt rms (sealed unit) very nice subwoofer and quite compact(51x46x55cm) compaired to the ultra..
Velodyne DD Range :D

rickyd

gonzo said:
Thanks Andy, Will look into it :thumbsup:

Steve N

Distinguished Member
Malice said:
Down to the pips now m8!! :suicide:
Morning Mal, I'm not trying to rub it in, but this sub is phenomenal.
If I'd known it was this good I'd have bought it the second it came up and took a sickie to go and get it.
Sometimes (but not often) things DO live up to their hype.
:D :rotfl: :D :rotfl:

kbfern

Distinguished Member
See Steve we KNEW you would find it AWESOME and although a lot of money it's still superb value for money.

Just think you could have spent £50 less and got a new Plus which still would have been an exeptional sub, but you now won't experience buyers remorse in thinking what if I had got the Ultra?.

If you have Flight of the Phoenix on dvd put that on,tie down everything that moves,and treat yourself to the longest/loudest bass scene I think there is on DVD.

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
Don't know what your taste in music is like, but the DTS version of Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here and the "Welcome to the Machine" track is staggering on the LFE & Bass. I'm sure the pressure was so great I created a mini weather system in my lounge! :)

Pips are now crushed. Grind, grind grind.

Trending threads

Top Bottom