SVS PB1000 UK Equivalent

Jeff254

Established Member
Reaction score
The SVS PB1000 Pro sells in the US at $599 while in the UK it sells at £639 ($884) a difference of $285. My assumption is because it originates from the US hence the Price difference. Any recommendation of a UK Subwoofer that sells at a lower price but rivals the Performance and Build of the SVS PB1000 Pro.

Looking to avoid the 'Importation Tax'.

Do you live in Kenya now?
Yeah, Why. I know there are local Units but am evaluating my Options i.e considering getting one from UK.

I can´t see how it would be cheaper and the hassle with warranty claims if something happens means you will be waiting long time without sub.

BK Monolith Plus 580£ is not cheap either and is 10-15years older design. XTZ 12.17 Edge is similar newer option, but i believe the SVS is still ahead performance wise. Edit. XTZ do not ship to Africa.

I would lean toward SVS locally if possible as you have dealer/distributor there for PB.

Harbits Limited​

D1 Ashray Industrial Park
Kampala Road
Industrial Area,
Nairobi, Kenya
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +254733760000

Can you point me in the right direction for a £639 SVS PB1000 Pro please? If so I'll definitely buy one, I can only find them for £850 which I'm currently reluctant to pay.

Can you point me in the right direction for a £639 SVS PB1000 Pro please? If so I'll definitely buy one, I can only find them for £850 which I'm currently reluctant to pay.

I guess £640 is for the non pro version.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom