SVS - PB1-ISD Cable

sneaky

Standard Member
Reaction score
Well I have ordered the above, any particular subwoofer cable I should be looking at. I notice Mark Grant does one - is that the way to go.

Well excited about getting the sub, if it is as good as the service so far - it will be fantastic.

Put the order in 8:00 pm last night and received a email tonight saying they could get it out today if I replied in time.

Shame we dont have service like that over here.

Chris

Hows about this for service.

Read my email at 1:20 am - Erik asked if I wanted 220v and whether I still wanted the sub sent to my workplace.

I replied and had a reply from him by 1:33 am sayimg that everything was underway.

FANTASTIC

You won't do better than one of Mark's cables in the Powerbuy so go for it.

I believe that you are the first forum member to order this model so don't forget to give us a full report please including first impressions, ease of setup and then performance

Ill certainly do that.

Ive gleaned so much from yourself and other forum members - it is only fair I put something back.

Should be an exciting week - my castle compacts arrive next friday.

Chris

I have also ordered a PB1-ISD, it landed on swedish soil yesterday so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that it will be able to travel the final 1000kms and arrive at home before the weekend!

The service at SVS truly is impeccable, I even got mail replies on the weekend.

I am going to run the PB1-ISD with Monitor Audio speakers (S1 fronts, SLCR center, BFX rears) and a Yamaha RX-V740 receiver.

Chris (sneaky), out of curiosity, were you able to compare the SVS with other subs or did you just order it by chance like I did?

Jens,

I just ordered it after what I had heard from the guys on the forum, especially Ian J.

The service is impeccable.

I ordered mine on Thursday and if I had returned an email before I did It would have been dispatched Friday Morn. It was sent Monday morn, I have looked at the Bax transport site and it is in mid air at the moment and due to land at Manchester at 2 in the morning and then only 50 miles to go after that, hopefull I will have it by thursday. Because they have been so quick I havent even ordered my cable from Mark Grant - Im probably going to be left waiting for that.

Gleefully Yours

Chris

Originally posted by sneaky
due to land at Manchester at 2 in the morning and then only 50 miles to go after that, hopefull I will have it by thursday.

I have now bought three and if mine were anything to go by it takes 24 hours to clear customs. If I were you I would ring Bax late on Wednesday or early on Thursday and chivvy them up to try and make sure that they get it to you on Friday

Cheers Ian - Ill certainly do that.

Any idea how long Mark Grant takes to send his cables out.

Chris

Normally by return if he has them in stock.

Cheers Mark,

I dont know whether I need a 2 or 3 metre - havent quite decided where to put the sub yet - is there anything lost if I just order the 3 metre.

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom