SVS PB-10

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Mikeyd1963, Aug 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mikeyd1963

Mikeyd1963

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    HI every one I have had my pb10 now since they first came out, imported it directly from SVS, around 2002/2004 I think, well just recently moved it to a different part of my living room and i'm now having problems, what is happening is when I go to speaker levels I get no output from the sub. It doesn't matter how high I have the volume set on the speaker or the the receiver even turning up the gains on the receiver makes no difference. When I unplug the sub cable a few times from the sub itself or the receiver it starts to work again, does not matter if I have the sub set to on or auto. Just watched 2012 from start to finish pb10 has worked fine through out, but if I leaver it for a day or two and put on another movie It will not work. Has any body else had similar issues ?. Is it the amp inside the sub ? plus does anybody have an idea of how much they are ?
    Mike

2. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    Can't help with your problem sorry but my svs pb 10 is for sale in the classifieds

3. paulst10

paulst10
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,294
    Sounds like it could be a dodgy cable, have you tried a different one?

4. Mikeyd1963

Mikeyd1963

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    OMG SVS coustomer service is as exellent as everybody says, they replied to me at 1034am this morning. They say from the syptoms Iv'e described it sounds like the amplifier