Bargain SVS 2000 Series subwoofers - Black Friday deal, save up to $200

AVF Bargain Finder

Finding Bargains
For the first time ever, the legendary SVS 2000 Series subwoofers are available at $200 off, the lowest price they’ve ever been, starting November 23 at 9am ET / 2pm GMT, while stocks last.

Offer is for US customers, UK eligibility currently not known but it might be worth a quick look nonetheless.

SB-2000 Subwoofer: Save $200 (29%) Was $699, now $499.
SB-2000_PG_hero-small.jpg

PB-2000 Subwoofer: Save $200 (25%) Was $799,499, now $599.
PB-2000_hero-small.jpg

Attachments

• SB-2000_PG_hero.jpg
    SB-2000_PG_hero.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 38

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
UK prices for this RunOut Range are.

PB2000 is £749, was £829
SB2000 is £699, was £799

UK Stock and delivered for free.
Several of us have this deal, but i know there is no stock left in the UK or EU warehouse. So when they've gone, they've gone.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
It is, the problem is in the US SVS have a thriving direct to consumer sales channel and you have to add state based tax to their prices. They also have a massive product trial scheme which results in open box returns.

Here in the UK, there is an importer and then us as resellers as well all trying to make a little bit of money, Plus we show Vat inclusive prices.

parper

It is, the problem is in the US SVS have a thriving direct to consumer sales channel and you have to add state based tax to their prices. They also have a massive product trial scheme which results in open box returns.

Here in the UK, there is an importer and then us as resellers as well all trying to make a little bit of money, Plus we show Vat inclusive prices.
:smashin: Thanks for the info, I did get a bit excited when I read about their product trial... briefly.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
It is something we hope to be able to offer on certain products in 2021.

These usually operate as a 'you buy and we'll collect and credit you back if you don't want to keep it' type deal.

parper

I think that would get a lot of interest. Suspect I'm not the only one who'd be confident should we have to justify to the other half, safe in the knowledge a return provides a get out of jail card.

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
There are savings on the SB2000 here in the UK, but not to that level.

Save £100 in UK RRP, was £799, NOW £699 inc vat and deliver.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom