SVS 1000 Pro range introduced!

On a slight change of topic: does anyone know of cheaper / better alternatives to the SVS SoundPath legs?

They cost €70 here which I think is way too much for four fancy rubber pieces. It would add more than 10% to the price of a PB-1000 Pro here.

Thanks
Pb 1000s pro isolation feet arent good enough?

Audioholics’ review of the 1000 Pro series has been published. As I expected, the PB-1000 Pro is revealed to punch well above its weight.

1619161779387.png

Last edited:
I just test my SB-1000 pro a couple days a im very impressed. I don’t have subs to compared other than current very old and small Yamaha (not fair comparison) but I’m shocked and not expecting that because to me my old Yamaha didn’t sound bad. At least when compared to the sub in LG SN11RG 7.1.4 they both perform not to far appart im my room.

But with SVS Its a dramatic improvement, im now ear things I never did, much more clean and impactful. Really hopped have space for the PB but im very happy with SB.

I guess we just need to ear something good to understand how bad your system is, even my wife noted the big difference.

Can the feet on the sb1000 pro be removed? How high is the sub without feat?

looking at options that have to fit into a cabinet that has a slightly lowered door and the published height is about a 1cm too tall!

I’m wondering if 2 of these would be better than my 1 monoprice 12 in my 4x4 room

Can the feet on the sb1000 pro be removed? How high is the sub without feat?

looking at options that have to fit into a cabinet that has a slightly lowered door and the published height is about a 1cm too tall!
Yes they can be removed.
Without the foots i got 331mm top to bottom.

Most of the pictures show the subs without the grilles.

Can I specify a white or black grille with any finish?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom