SVS 1000 Pro range introduced!

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New SB1000 Pro and PB1000 Pro introduced moment ago, they are shipping in US already! PB1000 Pro get´s 12" driver this time and new dual port design & new Sledge amp with app control! It can also be run as sealed which is set from the app (different DSP mode)! Performance wise noticeable step up from PB1000. Black oak is only finish available.

SB1000 Pro has new driver with the new Sledge amp and looking the specs while listening Ed Mullen at this live thing he says it digs well below 20hz in-room and sounds fantastic! SB1000 Pro finish: black oak, black gloss, white gloss

new range.png

Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits an All-Time Low.

The SVS 1000 Pro Series features technology breakthroughs from the reference 16-Ultra Series, the most awarded subwoofers in existence. This technology joins exclusive 1000 Pro Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance anywhere near the price range. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring control and accuracy for more immersive music and home theater experiences.

Both 1000 Pro Series models extend down to 20Hz and below, where bass is only felt, and do so with chest-pounding slam and precise detail rendering. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and conservatively rated 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output and 50MHz Analog Devices DSP ensure massive dynamic impact with accuracy and finesse.

Through a potent combination of inspired engineering, flagship technology, and an unrivaled user experience, SVS is bringing reference subwoofer performance to more people than ever.

325 Watts RMS and 820+ Watts Peak Power Sledge STA-325D Amplifier combines massive high current output of discrete MOSFETs with Class D efficiency. Boasting vanishingly low distortion, the unique design unleashes nearly limitless on-demand power while maintaining precise driver control.

High-Excursion 12-inch SVS Subwoofer Driver features dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with long-throw parabolic surround for extreme excursion that delivers massive output with finesse and accuracy, even at the most intense listening levels.

50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP renders pinpoint accurate frequency response through advanced in-room tuning and powerful controls, while letting the subwoofer take control of a space with room-filling bass.

Groundbreaking SVS Subwoofer DSP Smartphone App is the easiest way ever to control volume, manage custom presets and fine tune performance in your system.

SB1000 Pro (499$)

• Driver | 12"
  • Amplifier | 325 watts RMS (820+ watts peak)
  • Freq. Response | 20-270 Hz ±3 dB
  • Dimensions | 13.5" (H) 13" (W) 14.76" (D)

PB1000 Pro (599$)

• Driver | 12"
  • Amplifier | 325 watts RMS (820+ watts peak)
  • Freq. Response | 17-260 Hz ±3 dB
  • Dimensions | 18.9" (H) 15" (W) 20" (D)

Last edited:
And in UK stock in about a weeks time.

Brand new, Ground Up design, Same Amp design as the Ultra-16's, Same App as the rest of the Pro Range.

Ported design is now Twin, Accoustically Tuned Ports, with the option to Bung and force it into sealed mode via the app.

Pre-Ordering opening in the morning, a couple reserved already!

This is very nice for anyone considering the 1000 series, which I was and im glad I skipped it and went with the SB2000Pro instead, otherwise I would defo would have ended up returning it for the newer pro model. The 1000 pro series is going to be beast for smaller rooms.

Last edited:
I watched this last night too, perfect timing, will be ordering the SB version. And maybe a second one in the future perhaps.

I saw this last night too, following an email from them.....would have been good to know this, as I just purchased an SB-1000 too.

UK Pricing released on Monday, but we are expecting it to be very similar to current for the SB, but the PB will be more, as per USA Pricing.

Alot more development has gone into the PB with tuned twin ports etc.

Taking email pre-orders now, on-line once pricing is released.

Annoyed I’ve just got an SB1000

I saw this last night too, following an email from them.....would have been good to know this, as I just purchased an SB-1000 too.

Sorry to hear this guys, everyone was very tight lipped about the launch, we tried to dig and hit walls every time.

I dont believe it was from us, but if it was, reach out and we'll see what we can do.

Sorry to hear this guys, everyone was very tight lipped about the launch, we tried to dig and hit walls every time.

I dont believe it was from us, but if it was, reach out and we'll see what we can do.
Mine wasnt from yourselves unfortunately, I got mine through Hifix, who wouldnt price match the forum discount, even though they said they price match. Seeing the price on your site now though, I guess I could try again and see if they can match that, would make me feel a bit better about this...lol

Good pricing if its similar to the USA.

Good pricing if its similar to the USA.

To clarify, Pricing is expected to be similar to the current UK pricing for the SB and a little more for the PB.

Last edited:
Nice little subs. Now since their whole line has been updated to use the app maybe now they will work on the higher end models.

Your wish may just come true!!

Next new product launch 18th March, which I'll update live on our dealer page as its announced.

And no, i know nothing more than that.

Your wish may just come true!!

Next new product launch 18th March, which I'll update live on our dealer page as its announced.

And no, i know nothing more than that.
It is probably the 10" in wall sub they said was coming in 2021

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom