SVP - Excellent service

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Leander, Nov 18, 2004.

1. Leander

Leander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi all,

just thought I'd like to share an experience of excellent service (for a change).

I've used SVP (blankdiskshop.co.uk) several times now, mainly for media, as their prices have always been very competitive and their service has been very good.

Last week I ordered over £100 of stuff from them only to have a problem with the last part of the website transaction, getting the dreaded 'can't find server' message. Waited for a few days as I wasn't sure if the order had gone through or not.

Yesterday, although the payment had been debited, no goods had arrived so I sent them an e-mail stating the problem.

Within an hour I had a reply saying that they had found my order and were now despatching it 'Express' and refunding the carriage charge.

Less than 12 hours later, both goods and refund have arrived. :thumbsup:

Guess who will get my custom again.

Cheers,

Leander

2. Niburu

Niburu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Having used them many times over the last 2 years, I have found them to be one of the best on-line retailers of DVD supplies.
    Can't fault the service and delivery is always pretty good and they accept PayPal, which is a big bonus.
    Well done to you SVP!

3. Bosco

Bosco

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Couldn't agree more, I ordered some 4X ritek media which gave me problems in my old PC which had a sony DVD burner in it. I contacted SVP as this appeared to be a media problem and was promptly given a new 25pk of media for my troubles. I now have a new PC and it looks like the problem was media related in the sense that the 4X media which has the GO5 dye actually is 8X media and the sony just couldn't handle it (or rather some of it as some was GO4 dye which does write at 4X).

I only buy from SVP now.

4. Jonny1973

Jonny1973

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been using SVP for a year.

Their service and prices (DVD-R from 24p per disc) are both excellent. :thumbsup: