SUSPIRIA 2018

flashf1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, does anybody have any information on when this is available to watch/rent/buy in the UK/Ireland? I've been waiting a long time to see it and missed it in cinema.

It's strange, there is no information anywhere that I can find about release dates for it on amazon.co.uk/zavvi/iTunes, google movies, Rakuten etc. iTunes have the a pre order on movies and it's not listed there at all.

It has ben released in the states on streaming services and a friend of mine acquired a download of it, but no subtitles for the French and german scenes available.

Anyone know anything?

I believe Mubi only picked up theatrical rights... there hasn't been anything definitive to suggest they had SVOD rights too (whereas acquisitions by Mubi such as Under The Silver Lake are being advertised as coming to cinemas and Mubi)... right now I would wholly expect to see Suspiria to land on Amazon Prime with little fanfare at some point much like Last Flag Flying did after it's theatrical run.

You know a basic search on the internet is easy?

In the UK Mubi picked it up.

MUBI
Yes I'm fully aware of that, no need to be patronising! Mubi picked up theatrical distribution, nothing on home release confirmed, hence my question.

I’ve also been waiting for news on this one... hope you are right about Amazon Prime

Thanks for asking this as I was wondering when it would finally come out since the German 4K UHD version has just gone up for pre-order. The regular blu-ray is £14 odds on wowhd, so I've went for that.

Mubi have released Under the Silver Lake in cinemas and on iTunes, so that might be what happens with future releases.

Available on prime and in 4K!!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom