1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suspending player between car front seats? - How?

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by SFADuncan, Jul 20, 2005.

1. SFADuncan

SFADuncan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This would be a strange criteria by which to purchase a portable in-car DVD player... but without this I'm not interested:

I have seen a portable DVD suspended between the front two seats of a car so that the viewing position is optimised for the rear passengers. I require this capability.

- does this holder, which suspends the DVD player between the two seats (I think by hooking hoods over the two front-seat head rests) get supplied with all portable DVDs?

- if it doesn't get supplied as standard, where can I get one? And what's it called?

Simon

2. Flashman

Flashman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi, I had a single screen dvd player, it came in a supplied carry case which had two long nylon straps with clips.

All you had to do was feed the straps around the headrests each side and it would hang quite neatly between the front seats, but it was fairly bulky....

However, for the silly money that two screen setups are going for these days, why bother? I've just bought a cracking two disc setup from Toys R Us for £170 (see my earlier post on this thread).

Each rear seat passenger gets their own screen so no neck strain from looking at an angle and it's all a lot neater than a big bag swinging between the front seats.