Survey: Woke Capitalism in Hollywood Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreasmaster

Novice Member
Dear AVForums

My name is Andreas, and I’m 18 years old. I attend school in Copenhagen, Denmark, and I’m currently part of a project called Forskerspirer (“junior researcher”) – more information about the project can be found here:

In this project, I’ve chosen to study the use of progressive values in Hollywood movies and how this affects the young generation. As I’ve already conducted interviews with danish students, I would very much like your view on the matter as well;)

All ages and nationalities welcome. I would be most grateful if you could find the time to answer my 10-minute survey.

The data will be used in my paper, completely anonymous, of course. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via private message.

Link to survey:

Best regards,

Andreas
Student at Aurehøj Gymnasium, Denmark

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven

Senior Moderator
I am not prepared to permit this survey as it breaches forum rule 1 not to post antagonistic and or argumentative posts

Good luck with your education and course. Starting with a conclusion and trying find data to fit the pre-existing hypothesis is bad science

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom