Surround speakers placement? New flat

0thomas0

Hi,

Could someone please help me with finding best solution to place surround speakers in my room. Please see attached room plan. I need to make finale decision as the electrician will run the cables very soon . I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

To make things easier I have already decided to use Atlantic Technology FS-5000 sound bar speaker (LCR) placed under the 47inch TV. The TV wall is 130cm wide.

Now I need to decide where to place surround speakers. I'm not sure and need to chose between monitors, dipole or ceiling surround speakers. The problem is that there is not much space behind the sofa. From what I have read it is not recommended to place dipole speakers behind listening area so I was thinking about ceiling speakers placed above sofa and fairing directly in to a wall behind sofa.

Any idea what would be the best solution? Thanks in advance for any suggestion and sorry for my poor English.

Attachments

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom