Surround Speakers On £600 Budget

L

lemonjelly77

Been checking these forums for about a week now and there seems to be a lot of enthusiasts participating so i was hoping i may be able to gauge some opinions.

I am looking to buy an AV reciever, possiblt the yamaha 430, to compliment my tosh strata 32ZD26P and tosh 520 DVD. My budget allows about £600 to add the speakers and sub so i was wondering what sort of equipment anyone could recommend for this amount if any ?

Could try the Sony SA-VE 835 speaker set. I know they're not renowned for speakers but these are sexy and get great reviews form all who've tried them. Can be bought for around £480

hi lemonjelly
I have the yamaha 5540 [same model as 430 but in titainium] the speakers i have are mission m71i £100 m7c2 centre £115 m7ds surrounds £125 all from hifi junkies . The sub is a relq150e .This set up to me sounds very good if you were to buy the above speakers minus the sub you would still have £260 left to buy a sub.if you could stretch your budget you could get a velodyne cht10 from uncle erics powerbuys for £325 [Iwould have had one of these but for the wife big black box not in my lounge job] or try for a secondhand sub you wont be dissapointed.
gonzo

cheers guys looks like i should at least be giving the mission's a listen and perhaps have a word with uncle eric, seen a few of his posts and sounds knowledgable...............any more choices ??

I would keep an eye on the classifieds - a great place to get a bargain

You could even put a wanted post in there and see what comes back. Speaker technology hasn't changed a great deal in the past couple of years so don't be put off by secondhand

cheers guys looks like i should at least be giving the mission's a listen and perhaps have a word with uncle eric, seen a few of his posts and sounds knowledgable...............any more choices ??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom