Surround Speakers On £600 Budget

L

lemonjelly77

Been checking these forums for about a week now and there seems to be a lot of enthusiasts participating so i was hoping i may be able to gauge some opinions.

I am looking to buy an AV reciever, possiblt the yamaha 430, to compliment my tosh strata 32ZD26P and tosh 520 DVD. My budget allows about £600 to add the speakers and sub so i was wondering what sort of equipment anyone could recommend for this amount if any ?

Bogside

Could try the Sony SA-VE 835 speaker set. I know they're not renowned for speakers but these are sexy and get great reviews form all who've tried them. Can be bought for around £480

Andywilliams

hi lemonjelly
I have the yamaha 5540 [same model as 430 but in titainium] the speakers i have are mission m71i £100 m7c2 centre £115 m7ds surrounds £125 all from hifi junkies . The sub is a relq150e .This set up to me sounds very good if you were to buy the above speakers minus the sub you would still have £260 left to buy a sub.if you could stretch your budget you could get a velodyne cht10 from uncle erics powerbuys for £325 [Iwould have had one of these but for the wife big black box not in my lounge job] or try for a secondhand sub you wont be dissapointed.
gonzo

L

lemonjelly77

cheers guys looks like i should at least be giving the mission's a listen and perhaps have a word with uncle eric, seen a few of his posts and sounds knowledgable...............any more choices ??

common

I would keep an eye on the classifieds - a great place to get a bargain

You could even put a wanted post in there and see what comes back. Speaker technology hasn't changed a great deal in the past couple of years so don't be put off by secondhand

L

lemonjelly77

cheers guys looks like i should at least be giving the mission's a listen and perhaps have a word with uncle eric, seen a few of his posts and sounds knowledgable...............any more choices ??

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom