• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Surround speakers louder?

walidsharif

Standard Member
Hi guys

I was just wondering if I can make my speakers louder?

I have the Grundig GDV5804.

Now the 'centre' speaker is loud, I was wondering if I could make them all the same volume as the centre one, because at the moment the 'surround sound experience' really isn't much of an experience, lol.

thanks for your help guys and girls.

Last edited:

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
Does the amp have some sort of setup programme in it? It should, which should allow you to set specific distances you sit from each speaker.... i'm not familiar with the exact unit, but that is how most work... it sounds as though the settings are on default and aren't right at all.

walidsharif

Standard Member
Does the amp have some sort of setup programme in it? It should, which should allow you to set specific distances you sit from each speaker.... i'm not familiar with the exact unit, but that is how most work... it sounds as though the settings are on default and aren't right at all.

Ok I am seriously a 'noob'. I'll tell you my setup just so you know what I am talking about...

I have a Grundig DVD player with five small speakers plugged in and a sub woofer. Out of the small five ones, only the 'centre' one plays all the sounds, the other four are really quiet and can't really hear it.

Then I have a AUX in plugged in and that is connected to my PC.

Hope that helps! thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom