Surround Speakers for Onkyo 605

thelostprophet

Novice Member
Hi All

You should be able to see my setup in my sig below. At the moment i only have the front floorstanders and the centre + sub setup as i dont really have room to mount the rears due to the size of them and the room until we find a place to move out. When we do move out id like to go 7.1 so the Mission 77DS will be used as the side speakers. Until then what could i use for rears, need something small-ish and wall mountable. Ideally i dont want to spend more than £60-£80 but if anyone has seen anything in the classifieds i dont mind going second hand!

thelostprophet

Novice Member
Anyone?

Was looking at these (BOSTON ACOUSTICS SOUNDWARE XS SATELLITE SPEAKERS) as they on sale for £90 a pair. Solves the size problem and brackets included. They may not be the best but i really just want an inexpensive solution to a short term problem! However it seems silly to throw money away so would these be an use in the future as side surround speakers? I plan on going to the the Onkyo 609 tomorrow from RS.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom