• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Surround sound set up needed with wireless rears but minus dvd player....

JamieBee

Established Member
My budget is up to £300 and I would like two optical inputs for use with a 360 and dvd player/sky.

Any recommendations would be greatfully received

JamieBee

Established Member
Forget the wireless rear speaker bit - have heard they are not as good quality as wired. So surround sound set up up to 300 quids for use use with an xbox 360 and dvd/sky. Anyone ?

Richard46

Established Member
My half pence worth of advice would be to try and get a separates system perhaps built around a Yamaha or Denon Amp/Receiver. £300 would be tight but if you look at some of the deals in Richer sounds and if you already have some speakers you could press into action as mains or surrounds it could be done. Separate Amp/Receiver will almost certainly give you more connectivity options than an all in surround system. I think your nearest Richer is Bromley but not sure.
NB I dont work for them just a customer.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom