For Sale Surface Pro 3 with Type Keyboard

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by dtobin, Mar 15, 2017.

1. dtobin

dtobin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +510
    Hi,
    Looking to sell my Microsoft Surface Pro 3 as I fancy going back to using an iPad.

The Surface is the i5, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD version. It's running Windows 10 and will come complete with pen, charger and black type keyboard. No box but it will be very well packaged for shipping.

It is approx 20 months old and (I believe) comes with 12 months warranty to assume none is remaining.

It's in very good condition, no marks on body or screen and only light, surface scratches on the rear.

Would consider a trade with an iPad, also in very good condition, particularly with no marks on the screen. Will consider any Air 2 or Pro depending on colour and capacity.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers.

Price and currency: £600
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or Cash on Collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: