Support measures for Ukraine

I'd be interested to know if anyone has tried the United24 site.

It divides contributions between defence, medical aid and rebuidling.

In March, I briefly met Dr Elena Bulakhtina at Warsaw airport en route to volunteer as a front line medic in Ukraine along with supplies donated by Nuncats (see earlier posts)
Putting her own life at risk to save others. Her bravery and selflessness astonished me.
She has been interviewed by The Guardian about treating a 10yr old boy injured by a Russian cluster bomb attack on civilians.

If you can bear to, watch the video showing the conditions they're working in.
This is happening every day as Putin wages war on women and children but is not being reported much.

If you can, please donate either directly to the Pirogov First Volunteer Mobile Hospital (PFVMH)
or
The Disasters Emergency Committee

Stuart has asked me to collate a thread to assemble ways to help the Ukrainian people with donations and support. Please post suggestions and we'll assemble them in here.

I was going to start of with the seed company Thomson and Morgan who were matching any donations made, but that's now closed and they have linked their campaign to Ukraine Appeal
I sent a donation through my credit union.

They belong to an international organization of credit unions that help troubled nations.

Folks could check with their credit union to see if that's available.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom