Support long colums for Pioneer PDP434-HDE Table Top Stand

Costas

I have been using this plasma for years now in a second room. We are now making some changes and it will go yet to another room.

However, there is a space limitation and I want to move the plasma speakers from the sides and attach them at the bottom of the display. I have the supplied brackets for installing them like this, but I have discarded the longer support colums required for the PDK-TS04 table top stand that will allow for this speaker position.

Has anyone who has/had a 434 plasma still have this longer support column and who does not need them? If needed I can pay something towards them.

Thanks in advance.

macduck

Standard Member
I used to have the Kuro PDP 428XD until Crown Relocations smashed it! However i do still have both long and short supports that came with the stand. If you send the measurements you need i can check to see if they are suitable and will fit. Only thing is i am in Aus now! Let me know.

H

Costas

Thank you very much macduck....

Tried Pioneer service, e-Bay...etc... and yesterday I finally took the decision to change the unit/location in the room to make it fit and still allow well for all other purposes of the refit! ... So no need to follow up on this any further.

Thanks and again... and all the best in OZ (hope yuo got some money back from that relocation smash)

macduck

Standard Member
No problem well you know where they are if you change your mind. Yup made them stump up the full amount i paid for it. But nothing can replace my Kuro i'd rather have it than any other TV on sale today!

H

Costas

Thanks again... i will come back to you if ultimately it does not work out.

Yes very hard to replace these machines... so glad I have the Kuro KRP 600A... This older one... still in perfect working condition is used in another room redone for the children.

I understand few very lucky people have manged to unearth and find stock of such Kuro here and there.... Have you tried in Australia? I mean "try" hard in the whole essence of the word!

macduck

Standard Member
I have tried very hard. I have accepted that it is gone and i cannot replace it. I did try with the VT20 but that went straight back! One day something may come close to it till then i will just do with an average plasma!

Well enjoy your Kuro it wont be around forever unfortunately.

H

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom