Support for "hanging" DVD under table?

E

EnriqueP

Good morning/afternoon/evening everybody.

I hope somebody can help me, and give me a pointer to something I am looking for - unsuccessfully so far.

I have a slim DVD (and a Freeview box) on a narrow side-table (about 34 cm deep), in my bedroom, and would rather "hang" them below the table top. I've been looking for some sort of shelf that I could use, even thinking of different DIY possibilities, but can't seem to find the right one :(

I'm sure that this "has been invented" before, so... can anybody give me a hint?

TIA and sorry for my crappy English: My Spanish is A LOT better, believe me! :D

Best from sunny (and hot) Madrid,
-Enrique

Mmmm... Thank you for the IKEA idea. I've checked, and it's also available in the Spanish branches.

Thanks also for the TV/video bracket idea from hornydragon. However, all I've seen so far are quite "heavy" cvisually, and I'll like to keep it simple.

Provisionally I'm using an old (and unused) projector bracket, of the ones used to hang the projector from the ceiling. With a lot of "customization" and some improvised addins it does the trick. In any case this is only a secondary equipment (just a main street shop video and TDT decoder), so I am not extremely worried about how-it-affects-image-quality, etc.

Thanks again, everybody :smashin: . I guess I'll have to go to IKEA (again) next week :mad: .

Best from (hot and sunny) Madrid,

-Enrique

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom