Supernatural - Season 7 US

Episode 18: Part On, Garth - 8.4/10

The ending was great as
Bobby appeared, trapped in ghost
body.

good episode this week and a nice guest appearance from real life computer geek Felicia Day playing, well herself :D

Episode 19: Of Grave Importance - 8.4/10

Enjoyed this one last week

good episode this week and a nice guest appearance from real life computer geek Felicia Day playing, well herself :D

Episode 20: The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo - 8.5/10

Yep enjoyed this too, I like episode with Dick Roman and his chomps. I hope Bobby is not around too long as he could make things easier for the bros as we saw, but look like Bobby will be going over to the dark side too.

Last edited:
they'll have trouble outdoing the Leviathan as a big bad though :D aren't they meant to be the oldest and baddest things in the universe?

they'll have trouble outdoing the Leviathan as a big bad though :D aren't they meant to be the oldest and baddest things in the universe?

Well they come across God and the Devil, the Leviathan should be ok to deal with, maybe with a napalm borax bomb :D

Last edited:
Sam and Dean are going up against the Murdoch empire in the next season....the ultimate big bad

Episode 21: Reading is Fundamental - 8.8/10

Good to see
Cas
back, though different, that demon girl still has a annoying voice. Finally they have a way to beat the Leviathans. Great ending.

Great episode....but......that actress who plays meg is absolutly terrible, she must be a special friend of someone who's making the show!!

Episode 22: There Will Be Blood - 8.4/10

Good penultimate episode as the bros. tried to collect parts for the super weapon.

Pac-Man and True Blood in the same room :D

Upcoming Season 8 will not be the last

CW's Mark Pedowitz;
"I'm not looking at Season 8 as the final year in any way, shape or form"

i'm happy for this show to go on forever, personally :) Well as long as Jared and Jensen stay in it. It wouldn't work if either of them decided to leave.

Episode 23: Survival of the Fittest - 8.9/10 (Finalé)

Some great moments with Dick and Crowley early on with the contract was class :D

Cas playing Twister :D

Great cliff-hanger (as
Dean, after offing Dick, is stuck in purgatory with Cas who did a runner, Sam is back on Earth alone, and Bobby has now past
over) for next season.

Last edited:
i was actually a bit disappointed with that finale. The confrontation with Dick was a bit anticlimactic and the ending seemed very abrupt.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom