Supernatural - Season 7 US

Is it just me or are USA TV shows uping the gore a lot more, with the woman who got it in the neck and other recent shows like NCIS where the autopsy scenes are showing a lot more where before they never showed certain things.

Episode 8: Time For a Wedding! - 7.5/10

Average episode, but enjoyable.

I've only recently caught up with SN but I have really enjoyed it.

Episode 5: Shut Up, Dr Phil - good cameos, always like a SN cameo.

Episode 6: Slash Fiction - really got a sense of fear like there wasn't going to be a solution and the dopplegangers were good.

Episode 7: The Mentalists - ROTM episode lifted by the brotherly strife.

Episode 8: Season 7, Time For a Wedding! - just realised that Becky is the young girl from Gingersnaps!

Funny episode, really good.

Hurry up and get rid of that blue pile of crap though.

Episode 9: How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters - 8/10

Good episode, back on the main arc and a cliff-hanger

Episode 10: Death's Door - 7.3/10

Not really how i wanted the continuation from last week

^^^ Agreed,
the one thing I like about this show is also the one thing I hate about the show. The fact that no one is safe and that anyone can die always keeps you on your toes, but there have been some good characters who have died over the years.

I thought it was great, all a bit eternal sunshine, a bit more backstory relationship wise and ended on another cliffhanger :)

Thought the last episode was great and a superb cliffhanger.

Returns on 6th Jan 2012 with Episode 11: Adventures in Babysitting

Instead of a promo, linked this;

Episode 11: Adventures in Babysitting - 8.3/10

Good episode, BUT
Bobby is now dead
:(
BUT as do not know the
details of his death, ie brain-dead, burial, cremated, so its possible he could show up
again. Remember Dean's beer,
maybe it was Bobby the ghost
:D

An average episode but I really do want to see the issue with Dean's time perception lead to something significant.

Episode 12: Time After Time - 8/10

Pretty decent episode guest staring Nicholas Lea (X-Files) and Jason Dohring (Moonlight, Veronica Mars). Watching BTTF3 came in handy for Dean.

Yes as a standalone "humourous" episode it worked just fine, loved the references to the movies and was that Bobby's mother?
Not the first time I've seen the word "awesome" and it's definition/overuse in modern language be questioned.

i doubt it about Ezra, we saw young Bobby with his mum (and dad) in ep 10, Death's Door.

Is this going to be the last season, if so I hope they wrap up any story lines.

I still have season 5 onwards to watch so looking forward to watching the whole lot starting from the beginning.

No episode this week or next; can't figure out why as I've never known shows to go 'missing' this time of the year. There's a fair few shows on repeat for the next 2 weeks.

Is it the American primary's run, or something?

Last edited:
Episode 12: Time After Time - 8/10

Pretty decent episode guest staring Nicholas Lea (X-Files) and Jason Dohring (Moonlight, Veronica Mars). Watching BTTF3 came in handy for Dean.
Was it me or did he look pretty bloated since we last saw him in 'V'.

Attachments

• s640x480.jpg
    s640x480.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 67
Was it me or did he look pretty bloated since we last saw him in 'V'.

He's probably been enjoying his pasta lately

i didn't think he looked too bad in the episode, but that might be the worst of the shots in the episode which his cheeks puffed.

He's probably been enjoying his pasta lately

i didn't think he looked too bad in the episode, but that might be the worst of the shots in the episode which his cheeks puffed.
I think you're right. Found another image where he doesent look that bad. Still seems to have piled it on a bit though since 'V'. Used to enjoy his X-Files appearances (always thought they missed an opportunity to link him with Scully, then have him betray her etc).

Attachments

• elliot ness.jpg
    elliot ness.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 53
I think you're right. Found another image where he doesent look that bad. Still seems to have piled it on a bit though since 'V'. Used to enjoy his X-Files appearances (always thought they missed an opportunity to link him with Scully, then have him betray her etc).

I aways looked forward to X Files episodes Krycek was in

Episode 13: The Slice Girls - 8/10

Gory start. Dean got himself into a spot of bother

Episode 14: Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie - 7.8/10

Fun filler episode

Episode 15: Repo Man - 8.5/10

Enjoyed the latest episode, Sam getting a hard time again from Lucifer.

Episode 14: Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie - 7.8/10

Fun filler episode

Arnold Schwarzenegger Homage episode?

"If it bleeds we can kill it" and they stayed at the Tiki Motel (Motel from The Terminator?)

Oh and LOL at 24 countdown, it goes from strength to strength this show.

Episode 17: The Born-Again Indentity - 8.4/10

Great to see
Misha
back as Emmanuel
/Castiel

Meg - the way she talks i find really boring. Really hope she helps
Castiel
out in the hospital and can bring him back into the show.

Episode 16: Out with the Old - 7.8/10

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom