Supernatural - Season 13 (CW)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
season 13 to feature animated Scooby Doo crossover episode

supernatural-scooby-doo.jpg

Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki made the announcement on Thursday at The CW’s annual Upfront presentation, teasing a “colorful” episode that will take place in the “fully animated world of Scooby-Doo.”

This is far from Sam and Dean’s first far-out folly. In previous seasons, they have been transported to a world where they are “Jared and Jensen,” the stars of a show called Supernatural; parodied all manner of TV shows, from soapy medical drama to cheesy sitcom; and even dabbled in cartoon scenes before, in Season 8’s “Hunteri Heroici.” Supernatural also exists as a Japanese anime series.

Supernatural is a Warner Bros. TV production, while Scooby and the gang’s recent adventures have come courtesy of Warner Bros. Animation.

Those pesky Winchesters.

Season 12 was the best season for a while imo. I have high hopes for 13.

Apart from season 11 which was a bit dull, I've always really enjoyed Supernatural.

It's incredible that it's been going for so many years. Just wish they'd screen it in the UK at the same time.

Apart from season 11 which was a bit dull, I've always really enjoyed Supernatural.

It's incredible that it's been going for so many years. Just wish they'd screen it in the UK at the same time.

And you wonder why so many are being Captain Jack Sparrows....

Pretty good opener I thought and impressive that it had me hooked after so many years still.

Not seen it yet but it's the only show I've ever stuck with for this long. It's had a couple dodgy story arcs over the years, but still consistently better than most shows with half the amount of seasons.

It’s had it’s ups and downs over the years but S12 was a return to form and if they can keep up the quality of this seasons opener it should be a good run.

When its good its a very good show, and episode 1 showed real promise for the season ahead
It does work best when it is allowed to have fun with itself

Clearing out the extra members of the cast (at least for now) can only be a good thing, allow Sam and Dean a bit of room to breath and go back to being just them

season 13 to feature animated Scooby Doo crossover episode

Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki made the announcement on Thursday at The CW’s annual Upfront presentation, teasing a “colorful” episode that will take place in the “fully animated world of Scooby-Doo.”

supernatural-scooby-doo-jpg.864659

Scooby-Doo mashup episode will be titled ScoobyNatural

I can't believe I am still on S11. I love these boys but so much other stuff takes over

I can't believe I am still on S11. I love these boys but so much other stuff takes over

Just bought season 9 and 11 today (season 10 too expensive) and I am still on season 5 !

Please tell me season 13 is the last one.

Season 13 UK premiere on E4 on Tuesday April 17th at 10pm

Very patchy series this one so far and not helped by Mark Sheppard's departure.

Series 13 starting on E4 next Tues after Gotham at 10pm

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom