• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Supernatural - Season 13 (CW)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
season 13 to feature animated Scooby Doo crossover episode

supernatural-scooby-doo.jpg

Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki made the announcement on Thursday at The CW’s annual Upfront presentation, teasing a “colorful” episode that will take place in the “fully animated world of Scooby-Doo.”

This is far from Sam and Dean’s first far-out folly. In previous seasons, they have been transported to a world where they are “Jared and Jensen,” the stars of a show called Supernatural; parodied all manner of TV shows, from soapy medical drama to cheesy sitcom; and even dabbled in cartoon scenes before, in Season 8’s “Hunteri Heroici.” Supernatural also exists as a Japanese anime series.

Supernatural is a Warner Bros. TV production, while Scooby and the gang’s recent adventures have come courtesy of Warner Bros. Animation.

rancidpunk

In Memoriam
Those pesky Winchesters.

Roohster

Distinguished Member
Apart from season 11 which was a bit dull, I've always really enjoyed Supernatural.

It's incredible that it's been going for so many years. Just wish they'd screen it in the UK at the same time.

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Apart from season 11 which was a bit dull, I've always really enjoyed Supernatural.

It's incredible that it's been going for so many years. Just wish they'd screen it in the UK at the same time.

And you wonder why so many are being Captain Jack Sparrows....

rancidpunk

In Memoriam
Pretty good opener I thought and impressive that it had me hooked after so many years still.

Not seen it yet but it's the only show I've ever stuck with for this long. It's had a couple dodgy story arcs over the years, but still consistently better than most shows with half the amount of seasons.

colonelblighty

It’s had it’s ups and downs over the years but S12 was a return to form and if they can keep up the quality of this seasons opener it should be a good run.

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
When its good its a very good show, and episode 1 showed real promise for the season ahead
It does work best when it is allowed to have fun with itself

Clearing out the extra members of the cast (at least for now) can only be a good thing, allow Sam and Dean a bit of room to breath and go back to being just them

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
season 13 to feature animated Scooby Doo crossover episode

Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki made the announcement on Thursday at The CW’s annual Upfront presentation, teasing a “colorful” episode that will take place in the “fully animated world of Scooby-Doo.”

supernatural-scooby-doo-jpg.864659

Scooby-Doo mashup episode will be titled ScoobyNatural

I Am Custard

I can't believe I am still on S11. I love these boys but so much other stuff takes over

encaser

Distinguished Member
Very patchy series this one so far and not helped by Mark Sheppard's departure.

Garrett

Series 13 starting on E4 next Tues after Gotham at 10pm

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom