Supernatural - Season 10 (CW)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Crowley, King of Hell aka Mark Sheppard has been promoted to a series regular joining regulars Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins as part of the main cast. More Crowley is always a good thing.

Last edited:

ukbootlegs

Kinda bored of this series. I think it bit the shark in the 6th of 7th series. I've stuck by it, but I think I've finally had my fill

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Kinda bored of this series. I think it bit the shark in the 6th of 7th series. I've stuck by it, but I think I've finally had my fill

Perhaps you should go and watch The Following then :p

Are we going for the usual September start Rai?

I Am Custard

Still haven't finished season 9 yet! At this rate it will feel like both seasons in one

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Season 10 begins with Sam’s frantic search for his missing brother, who is gone without a trace. The road to recovering the wayward Dean takes Sam down dark paths, with consequences that will shake the boys to their core. Meanwhile, Castiel has to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of Metatron’s campaign. With his grace failing and rogue angels still on the loose, Cas will face the ticking clock of his own mortality as all-new threats emerge to once again push all of our heroes to their limits.

Final moments of Season 9

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member
Series 9 was a bore fest.

They ether need some new writers or call it a day.

I wouldn't say a bore fest, i still enjoyed it but it needs to go in a new direction.
Sam now saving Dean instead of vice versa, it's getting a little 'seen this before' feel about it.

If figures are what they go by then there's still life in the old dog yet!

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Network president Mark Pedowitz;
“I would love to see Supernatural go beyond Season 10. I’m a big fan of the show. If the show continues the way it’s doing, and the boys want to do it, we’re in.”

colonelblighty

^^ mafaa can you put that in a spoiler please, there might be people that don't know what happened at the end of the last season yet.

colonelblighty

Thankfully I've seen it and spoilers don't bother me but for some it's a mortal sin. @raigraphixs not sure if tagging works from my phone but this post will see if it does or not

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member

Just a note, you can re-edit your link if you think the text gives too much away, you don't need to hide it completely, otherwise no-one knows what the spoiler is, it might be a photo that someone might not want to see.

You can type over the top of it (as below) and the link will still work or you can 'insert' the link (chain icon) into some text.

'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Shocking Fate Of ******, ******? [VIDEO] : TV/Reality TV : ENSTARZ

mafaa

Distinguished Member
Just a note, you can re-edit your link if you think the text gives too much away, you don't need to hide it completely, otherwise no-one knows what the spoiler is, it might be a photo that someone might not want to see.

You can type over the top of it (as below) and the link will still work or you can 'insert' the link (chain icon) into some text.

'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Shocking Fate Of ******, ******? [VIDEO] : TV/Reality TV : ENSTARZ

noted & amended :)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone