Supernatural season 1 & season 2 pre order £17.99 each

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Ahh as you say if that code had worked it would have been amazing :)

I decided to pre-order from Amazon as they are better at cancelling if need to if a HMV code comes up that works on pre-orders. I have been tempted by the US ones but wanted the covers/slipcases to match as I have S3 and S4 UK.

£15.99 for each season at Choicesuk plus your cashback site and they will be even cheaper ;)

My S1 and S2 have been dispatched today, not expecting it to happen until next week. :thumbsup:

I received both seasons today from HMV.. Both came minus the slipbox/cover that the three previous seasons came with. Did anybody else's come like this? It makes the set really ununiform now.

I received both seasons today from HMV.. Both came minus the slipbox/cover that the three previous seasons came with. Did anybody else's come like this? It makes the set really ununiform now.

Oh great. :thumbsdow

Even my £8 Season 3 came with one.

I should get them tommorow. Looks like I might have to dump the slipcases.

As S1 and S2 had already been released in the S1-S5 boxset, I bet they didn't bother with designing slipcases for them and just released the seasons on their own

I bet season 6 in October will have one.

I'd put money on Season 6 having one.. And I agree with your comments on the boxset release.

Still it's a kick in the teeth for the people that supported the single releases..

Mine from thehut was the same. I ended up just turning S3-S5 round to the see the case spines.

I got my Season 1 & 2 (plus 5) the last couple of days so started a 5 season Supernatural marathon, alas anyone that supports a franchise by buying DVD/Blu on a seasonal basis always get shafted just another reason why I refuse to buy boxsets until the price is at least half of there launch price.

Anyone had any movement from ChoicesUK? Pre-ordered both S1 and S2 for £15.99 each and they're stuck at 'awaiting stock'. I did pre-order S2 a bit late so they might not have had time to ammend their order for that, but I ordered S1 in plenty of time and was expecting it to be despatched for or at least on release.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom