Supernatural S6 UK

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Solutions
Reaction score
OK, So the Supernatural "Coming Soon" trailers have started on Living, anyone got a date?

8th June 10pm

Excellent season btw.

Thats great to hear, was worried that it may go on the slide given the 'big' storyline over the last 2 seasons.
Hopefully be back to what the boys do best :thumbsup:

Its about time. Now all i need to find out about is Smallville S10.

Oh and there is going to be a 7th season of Supernatural too.:thumbsup:

Ok, just watched the first episode and a decent opener. Didn't buy Sam turning up out of the blue with no explanations, but I guess we'll find out more as the season goes on.

Anyone else watching this UK pace?

If you recall the finale on S5 then they could have ended it there if it wasn't for Sam standing outside.

If you recall the finale on S5 then they could have ended it there if it wasn't for Sam standing outside.

Oh yes, that tickles some brain cells, did end of season 5 show Sam watching Dean knocking on the door?

Oh yes, that tickles some brain cells, did end of season 5 show Sam watching Dean knocking on the door?

no just
outside by the street light which flickered out then they showed Sam
, with the rumble of thunder overhead, then it ended

Last edited:
Very under-stated start so far, but intriguing.

Anyone else watching this UK pace?

Hi mate, how are you?

I'm watching at UK pace. I remember the end of the previous series as they had planned for that to be it as far as Supernatural was concerned.

Dean
went to the life he had always wanted and Sam had sacrificed himself by taking the Devil back to hell
...... then they added the last little bit at the end and so series 6 was born!

A slow start as you say, not exactly sure about
Grandad and the team of hunters and am feeling Dean's agony about his desire for the family life and the instincts of a hunter.

I love this series (now in HD!) and like the fact that its not totally mainstream and seems quite fresh and unusual still.

Love the names of the detectives they use too .... "Officers Hamill and Ford"

:laugh:

Hi mate, how are you?

:smashin: Good thanks, hows you?

I've not watched episode 2 yet, but I do now recall Sam at the end of S5, cheers, makes his appearance a little less sudden now I've remembered!

I too am a little unsure about the new gang, I reckon some of them will be demon fodder over the next few episodes :devil:

Great to see Cas back in the show. Good episode this week.

So, the UK run is coming to a close, has been some hit and miss episodes second half of season, but this weeks was great, they have no issue cranking up the gore scenes :smashin:

Does anyone know if Living will show season 7 straight away? I note its in full swing in the US.

So, the UK run is coming to a close, has been some hit and miss episodes second half of season, but this weeks was great, they have no issue cranking up the gore scenes :smashin:

Does anyone know if Living will show season 7 straight away? I note its in full swing in the US.

I have really enjoyed this series, especially French Mistake and My Heart Will Go On, i think Balthazar has been a nice addition to the angels.

I doubt Living will show season 7 until next year. Which is a shame, but with so much on my planner at the moment it will free up some time to watch some other things, like the repeats of Game of Thrones that are currently running.

Yes, there has been some top notch episodes, although, My Heart Will go on was slightly ruined for us as we read the planner description before watching, which basically gave us the big reveal on what the hell was going on :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom