1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superman

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by h0l1yw0od, Mar 1, 2001.

1. h0l1yw0od

h0l1yw0od

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I've looked and asked in several places but i cannot seem to find a definate answer so...

Does anyone know if the Superman Box Set caries the Special Edition of Superman The Movie?

------------------
    "People think I'm crazy, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me, Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f****d."

2. mysteriousjimmy

mysteriousjimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    good question....

I just had a look on dvdboxoffice and the boxset lists Superman:The Movie running time 125mins and then checked the listing for Superman:The Movie SE running time 151mins...

I hope it is the special edition as I have the boxset on preorder at the moment...

------------------
    mysteriousjimmy's home cinema

3. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    check out DC-DVD website guys, it states that the box set DOES include the special edition 155mins disk with all the added extras. theres a good pre -order price as well(£51). For a reg 1, 4 disk box set it sounds good to me. think i'll place myself an order.
    mark p

4. mysteriousjimmy

mysteriousjimmy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the info Mark P, I order all my R1's through ABSound ( better exchange rate with the $AUS to $CDN) and they don't have any info about the discs's..

------------------
    mysteriousjimmy's home cinema