Superman Returns HD-DVD Help needed

BandofBrothers

Hi guys. Need a little help here.

My superman returns hd-dvd combo disc is faulty, as it skips at several points during playback, and locks up etc, and cannot read the disc.

I am therefore going to return it to movietyme for a credit notice if possible.

However, on their returns form, I need to give them an idea of where the disc is faulty, and I have since sold my HD DVD addon drive, so cannot play the disc again to find the "Problem areas"

So, could anyone tell me the chapter + time of the bit where superman takes lois for a "ride" in the sky, and when they kiss on the rooftop.

(it also froze a little later in the film, but I forgot the exact point:rolleyes: )

Thx for any help

R

Roughneck1

No need bud i have seen this post so just post it back to us without this info as i now know the reason this would not be possible for you to include.

Hi guys. Need a little help here.

My superman returns hd-dvd combo disc is faulty, as it skips at several points during playback, and locks up etc, and cannot read the disc.

I am therefore going to return it to movietyme for a credit notice if possible.

However, on their returns form, I need to give them an idea of where the disc is faulty, and I have since sold my HD DVD addon drive, so cannot play the disc again to find the "Problem areas"

So, could anyone tell me the chapter + time of the bit where superman takes lois for a "ride" in the sky, and when they kiss on the rooftop.

(it also froze a little later in the film, but I forgot the exact point:rolleyes: )

Thx for any help

BandofBrothers

wow thats great:thumbsup: (btw I love your customer service etc)

(I will be ordering a LOT of blu ray discs\and maybe some more hd-dvd discs from you in the next month or 2)

Thanks a lot m8:)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom