superman return releasing now on dvd video?

ronald chu

Standard Member
Reaction score
just saw it on yahoo! dvd video and they releasing it today aug 1, that means i can watch superman return on my home theatre this month, wow, that's awesome!:D

The usual suspects I order from, MovieTyme, Play, CD-WOW, all have a "Yet to be confirmed" date ??? Amazon seems to be pre-ordering for 15/08/2006, however the page only states Superman, not Superman Returns ???

KH

Did it ever occur to you that the Yahoo info is completely wrong and lacking any accuracy? Everyone knows that Superman Returns will not be appearing on DVD until October/November time.

I know that film to DVD release windows are getting shorter, but even that would be verging on ridiculous, a little over a month after its US release, and especially for a Hollywood blockbuster.

there was a bit of discussion about this in another thread recently, and the fact that the superman boxset that's coming out in november has 14 discs in the US, but only 12 discs in the UK, suggests that Superman Returns will be missed out in the UK due to not being ready for release, so i doubt it'll be out any time soon.

I thought the US 14 Disc set had been scrapped or at least not officially announced unlike the other November releases :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom