Superman: Man of Tomorrow Blu-ray Review & Comments

FergieB

I thought this was superb. Excellent story, characterisation and voice acting. I loved the Archer style animation, a lovely fresh change.

The Martian Manhunter is as cool as ever and hopefully we'll see more of him as we go.

Overall, I've been very impressed with all these DC/WB animated films and have enjoyed them immensely. I think there's good replay value in them too.

encaser

Pretty decent stuff. The novelty of a younger naive Supe's is good and I liked the pacing of him getting to know his abilities. Lex is pretty much as per but Lois isn't quite the spitfire unwilling to do much she's not in charge of as in later years and that was good to see too.
The Martian Manhunter is always good with his disguises and laid back, oh ,yeah I'm alive still so why don't you handle that! Lobo is fun and I particularly liked the voicing work of Ryan Hurst here, who kept him dimensional enough.
I appreciated the way it's drawn as it fits the older younger style and not just Emperor's new clothes.

They seem to be on a roll, last two films have been really good.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom