1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superman I,II,III,IV all RCE

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Mark P, Apr 13, 2001.

1. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    after checking out play247 website just thought i would post this caution that all the forthcomming Superman films are RCE. Its annoyed me cause i've a TOSH 3107, Hopefully it could save others any hassle.
    mark p.
    they way its going i might have to look into investing in a new player.Its not cheap this home cinema lark is it!!!!! :mad:

2. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,493
    I thought that the dvds had been delayed so that superman can get a theater run???? :eek:

3. Ono

Ono

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +94
    I find it quite bizarre that any of these back catalogue films should be RCE. It's not as if we haven't seen the film before??

4. fishyben

fishyben

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    according to another post on the forum (cant remember who it was) they seem to be tring out RCE on older films to ween-out any problems with it.

[ 13-04-2001: Message edited by: fishyben ]

5. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    MR FURIOUS, The trial cinema release in San Antonio, Texas didn't go to well by all accounts, so they went ahead with the MAY 1st release, i don't know why, but us in england who are forced to buy the shoddy inferior region 2 disks have to wait until September. Why can't ALL back releases have a universal release date, and be made Region(0)?????? Surley it would save companys like Warner £££ to produce just the ONE disk, and distribute it world wide. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get some bigwig or associate from Warner to explain their goings on, on this forum. Lack of Extras, Shoddy Cases, and now RCE.????????

MARK P.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: