1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superman & DVD Box Office Packaging

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by h0l1yw0od, Mar 6, 2001.

1. h0l1yw0od

h0l1yw0od

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I've been searching for the best price on The Crow box set and the Superman box set and DVD Box Office come up with the best - £41.26 for The Crow and £38.97 for Superman. (i know, Superman is cheaper yet its got more movies!)

Can anyone tell me what kind of packaging they use especially for box sets as when i got the Alien set from wherever (can't remember) they put it in a cardoard envelope and it was all battered by the time it got to me.

Also Amazon.com is now listing the Superman Box Set as carrying the Spec Ed of Superman The Movie [​IMG]

Please help as The Crow comes out soon. Thanks.

------------------
    "People think I'm crazy, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me, Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f****d."

2. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    £38.97, Bloody hell thats cheap for 4 disks including a special edition. i saw it at dc-dvd for £51 and i thought that was cheap. cheers mate.
    p.s as for the packaging good point? maybe it will arrive in a strong parcel box. As for putting your aliens set in an cardboard envelope...........they proberly thought they could save a few pennies. typical!
    mark.

3. h0l1yw0od

h0l1yw0od

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I don't know if anyone is interested but i emailed DVD Box Ofice and asked them about their packaging of box sets and they said this:

"anything that is MORE than 2 discs will be shipped in a box. if its two discs or less it will be shipped on our regular bubble envelopes. If by chance an order is damaged on its way to you, you can always return it (for a replacement)"

So that should be okay then.

------------------
    "People think I'm crazy, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me, Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case I'm f****d and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm f****d."

4. Mark P

Mark P

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    that sounds fair enough