1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superb program

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by Marc, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Marc

Marc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,081
    I was hunting around for a keyboard/mouse emulator for use with a joypad, and i came across this superb program

http://atzitznet.no-ip.org/Joy2Mouse3/Joy2Mouse3.htm

it allows you to use a joypad to act as keyboard and mouse on any windows computer, which is extrememly useful, as most PC games have limited or no joystick/joypad facility.

You can configure it down to every little detail, and using "shift" buttons on a 32 button joypad you can configure 1052 seperate actions!

For instance, you can set the right analog stick to act as mouselook for Battlefield Vietnam, and the up down D-Pad to act as up and down arrows (for the menu) which the game doesnt allow you to map to a joystick normally.

And you can set up Pandora Tomorrow to use fully joystick controls instead of keyboard/mouse, which normally it won't let you do.

I'm currently using it to play Championship Manager, with buttons assigned to the back/forward commands within the game, it's very cool, and allows me to sit a good distance from my 42" tv while playing it.