• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Super xbox elite Power button error??

Hi i just got a new super elite xbox and noticed the power on button is more of a touch sensitive button rather than a push hard button.

is this normal??

sure i dont remember this on my old standard elite..

thanks

Soundwave 2009

Established Member
Hi, my forza super elite had a power button like that, it seemed to lack the clicking feel that my previous 360s had, worked ok tho so i wouldn't worry.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
yeh must only be on the super elites...

Nope, on the arcades as well..more of a spongy feel to it, than the old "click" of the previous models.

Johnmcl7

Distinguished Member
My launch Elite has a power button like that although seems to work fine, I tend to power it up from the controllers anyway.

Broxi1979

Established Member
The new one has a touch sensitive button, where are you guys getting these new consoles?

I thought they weren't due till the 16th July or something?

beasty54

Distinguished Member
The new one has a touch sensitive button, where are you guys getting these new consoles?

I thought they weren't due till the 16th July or something?

They aren't talking about the new console

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom