• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Super sperm!!!

CraigofScotland

Distinguished Member
Today I found out I have super sperm:)

Ive only been seing my girl for 4 weeks but she is 4 months pregnant :thumbsup:

:devil: Its friday jovality time

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
Look on the bright side.

At least 5 months of bedroom athletics where she cannot get pregnant again.

Lee

Congratulations :thumbsup:

PJTX100

Distinguished Member
I remember a similar topic being discussed in my workplace many years ago and one wag blurted out

"It's like pushing your bike up a hill and letting some other ****er ride it back down again".

Politically incorrect, and not a particularly close metaphor, but it had us all in stitches at the time and obviously the quote has stuck. :D

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
I remember a similar topic being discussed in my workplace many years ago and one wag blurted out

"It's like pushing your bike up a hill and letting some other ****er ride it back down again".

Politically incorrect, and not a particularly close metaphor, but it had us all in stitches at the time and obviously the quote has stuck. :D

Or it's like your wedding day but you let your best mate have the first kiss........

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Who's the Daddy! Who's the Daddy then!!

No Really,who is the daddy if not you?

It was actually a joke, someone posted that as there Facebook status update, and COS was just taking the mickey

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom