Bargain Expired Super Mario Maker 3DS £26 (Amazon Prime members)

Good find, I've got that ordered now. Cheers. :)

Mine has just shipped :) and offer is still on!

Can't decide between this or Mario 3d world for sons Xmas.
How old is your son? 3D world is much easier to get into, but mario maker is a lot of fun if your son likes building things. Plenty of levels already made for having a classic mario blast on, and then you can use them as inspiration for building your own mad levels.

How old is your son? 3D world is much easier to get into, but mario maker is a lot of fun if your son likes building things. Plenty of levels already made for having a classic mario blast on, and then you can use them as inspiration for building your own mad levels.

He is only 5 so I think 3d world will be better until he gets that bit older.
I guess its a bit like Minecraft he wants to play it but just not really into the building side and prefer just playing it.

Should get 3D World now, then by the time he's old enough to enjoy Mario Maker it'll probably be a 'Nintendo Selects' title for £15 or less :smashin:

Should get 3D World now, then by the time he's old enough to enjoy Mario Maker it'll probably be a 'Nintendo Selects' title for £15 or less :smashin:

That's what I will do, as the selects game are just a difference in the cover than I will glady get them.
Mario Kart
Splatoon
Mario 3D World and Toy Story, plenty to keep him busy!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom